You can get involved with Modern Church in three ways:
Benefits for individuals include:
• quarterly mailing including Modern Believing and Signs of the Times
• online access to back copies of Modern Believing from 1957 onwards
• early booking discount for the annual conference
• email newsletter eight times a year
• entitlement to vote at general meetings and stand for election to governing bodies.
The current rates for UK members are:
Individual members: £45
Concessionary members (i.e. those who are unable to pay the full membership): £30
Student Members: £10
Joint membership (two members at one address): £60
Joint membership (two concessionary members at one address): £45
Joint membership (one member, one concessionary member): £55
Affiliation has a minimum donation of £20 for individuals or £75 for churches
Rates for overseas members can be found by following the link under point 1 below.
How to join:
You can subscribe in one of the following ways:
- By phone:
- By post:
You will receive a renewal letter in the post in late November each year.
We understand you may not wish to commit to membership but we would still welcome your support.
Your donation would enable us to continue our work, as a charity, promoting an open approach to the Christian faith. You may choose to make a one-off donation or a regular payment via the secure Paypal account below.
Ask for Modern Believing in your library: